Thursday, February 24, 2011

Walk a Paragraph

Another typical day the alarm clock in my head wakes me up at 5:45 every morning with no fail I roll out of bed looking forward to nothing but my morning joint and Starbucks brew. The thought of brushing my teeth and taking a shower sounds good but are really pointless I have no one to impress. I throw on my weathered leather jacket and walk out the door I really wish I didn't drink away my problems and try to drive home, now I'm stuck walking to the mall in the minus eight weather.I'm the first person at the Starbucks door every morning Sam always has my tall black coffee waiting for me. I sit at the same seat out side religiously.Sadly this is probably going to be the highlight of my day I sit drink my coffee and smoke away careless to the looks that people give me when they notice the distinct odor. It helps me relax and get away from my very lonely reality.Now that my coffee is on its last legs I will probably walk home watch TV till i fall asleep and do it all again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment