Monday, February 7, 2011

My superpower

If I could have any superpower It would have to be the ability to change the weather whenever I wanted I would love this power because it would allow me to do all the activity's I love all day everyday. Could you imagine heading up Apex in the morning and snowboarding all day in waist deep powder with the perfect sunshine then at the snap of your fingers you could head down to the beach with a group of friend's sit around in 35 degree weather and have a few lemonades nothing better. A perfect light rain would greet me the next morning after sitting down to breakfast its back to another perfect day.Start off with a flawless dirt bike ride then a quick ice skate out on the rink with that crisp cold air. The power of controlling the weather would simply make everything I love to do perfect every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment