Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Road less Traveled

I think its very important to enjoy and be passionate about your career.You are at your job 8 hours a day 5 days a week at the least for the rest of your life  instead of hating your job and watching the clock all day life would be much more enjoyable with a job you love where time will fly by.I work for a paving company in town now with lots of guys making huge amounts of money they have every toy a guy could ever want. Trucks,Boats,Harley's,and nice houses and yet you can tell their not happy working 6 days a week and always being away from their family's.This is why I  plan to get a education and pursue a job that pays well and will put a smile on my face each day .So for next year I decided to work for a year and save money towards school and just live life a little and if I'm enjoying my work I will stay working.In the situation that I'm not enjoying my work I could see my self going to school for a trade of some sort. Or if I really feel like chasing my dreams my ultimate goal is to get a commercial pilots licence.Life is full of hard choices and this is definitely not one to let pass by. choosing the right career can change the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment